You have no items in your shopping cart.
Submersible UV-C lamps have a big advantage compared to conventional UV-C units: no pressure loss.
The Aqua Source Amalgam Submersible UV radiation neutralises bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms, stopping them from multiplying. The unit has a built in high frequency electronic ballast which absorbs current fluctuations and protects the lamp inside the unit
Available in 40w & 80w
- These lamps can be used in filter tanks so the water can pass without any resistance/ pressure loss.
- The plastic end of the lamp has a 32mm diameter so you can use 32mm pipe clips to mount the lamp in a tank.
- A special tank connector is available for direct installation in i.e. filters.
- Saves up to 70% energy compared to conventional TL lamps.
- Operational time of up to 9,000 hours
- The most powerful UVC available
- 80W – Suitable for ponds up to 18,000 gallons
- Length including Quartz Sleeve – 85cm
- 40W – Suitable for popnds up to 9000 gallons
- Length including quartz sleeve – 55cm
- Never look directly at a bulb when it is switched on, as this could cause irreparable damage to the eyes.
- It should be installed in a professional application or assembled with other appliances.
We aim to dispatch orders received before midday Monday to Friday on the same day where possible. In most cases our items are available for 1 to 2 day delivery at a competitive price and are trackable via DPD or APC.
First class delivery within 24-48 Hours. Uk Mainland £3.95 & Koi Delivery £29.99.
Palletised items - Some large oversize products, typically items weighing more than 30kg, may require delivery via pallet. Standard Pallet charge is approx. £50.00. To ensure there are no delays with delivery, please include a contact number when placing the order. Overseas – DHL and UPS, cost based on weight / volume at checkout.
Standard Price For Fish Shipping £29.99 GBP