You have no items in your shopping cart.
Spoke design biological filter media with internal and external fins and surface area of 1000m²/m³.
The Biotube is designed to provide a large protected surface area for the biofilm and optimal conditions for the bacteria culture when the media is suspended in water.
It’s durable, rugged and highly efficient biological media suitable for all aquatic systems.
Its innovative design creates a high percentage of protected surface area for microorganisms to adhere. In turn, this increases the overall biomass concentration and can reduce the tank volume required for wastewater treatment. Large openings allow for the wastewater to freely pass through the media which helps maintain a healthy and thin biofilm.
- Large active surface area, compact and low weight.
- Durable, long life and perfect for use in all aquatic systems with minimal clogging.
- Excellent replacement with easy upgrade for existing filter media in both internal and external filters to dramatically increase filter capacity when used in aquariums.
- Corrosion resistant material suitable for both Mechanical and biological filtration.
- Designed to provide maximum protected surface area for bacteria to colonise.
12 mmø x 8 mm
1000 m² / m³
180 kg / m³
5 - 10%
We aim to dispatch orders received before midday Monday to Friday on the same day where possible. In most cases our items are available for 1 to 2 day delivery at a competitive price and are trackable via DPD or APC.
First class delivery within 24-48 Hours. Uk Mainland £3.95 & Koi Delivery £29.99.
Palletised items - Some large oversize products, typically items weighing more than 30kg, may require delivery via pallet. Standard Pallet charge is approx. £50.00. To ensure there are no delays with delivery, please include a contact number when placing the order. Overseas – DHL and UPS, cost based on weight / volume at checkout.
Standard Price For Fish Shipping £29.99 GBP