You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bioflo+ is a wheel shaped media with internal fins and large openings, offering a protected surface area of 800m²/m³.
Bioflo+ is designed to provide a large protected surface area for the biofilm and optimal conditions for the bacteria culture when the media are suspended in water. A durable, rugged and highly efficient media for moving bed biological Filters.
Its innovative design creates a high percentage of protected surface area for micro-organisms to adhere. In turn, this increases the overall biomass concentration. Large openings allow for the wastewater to freely pass through the media which helps maintain a healthy and thin biofilm.
- Large active surface area, compact and low weight.
- Durable, long life and perfect for use in all aquatic systems with minimal clogging.
- Excellent replacement with easy upgrade for existing filter media in both internal and external filters to dramatically increase filter capacity when used in aquariums.
- Corrosion resistant material suitable for both Mechanical and biological filtration.
- Designed to provide maximum protected surface area for bacteria to colonise
16.75 mmø x 5 mm
Total Surface Area
1036 m² / m³
Protected Surface Area
800 m² / m³
215 kg / m³
We aim to dispatch orders received before midday Monday to Friday on the same day where possible. In most cases our items are available for 1 to 2 day delivery at a competitive price and are trackable via DPD or APC.
First class delivery within 24-48 Hours. Uk Mainland £3.95 & Koi Delivery £29.99.
Palletised items - Some large oversize products, typically items weighing more than 30kg, may require delivery via pallet. Standard Pallet charge is approx. £50.00. To ensure there are no delays with delivery, please include a contact number when placing the order. Overseas – DHL and UPS, cost based on weight / volume at checkout.
Standard Price For Fish Shipping £29.99 GBP