You have no items in your shopping cart.
The flow-through filter BioTec ScreenMatic² 90000 supplements the BioTec ScreenMatic² product range (40000, 60000, 140000) with an intermediate size (788 x 590 x 645 mm). Guarantees an excellent cleaning result for ponds up to 45m³ with fish stock. The inlet and outlet (DN110) are on one side for easy handling. Long service life thanks to automatic coarse dirt separation before entering the filter. The filter belt cleans itself automatically. Also as a complete set with AquaMax Eco Premium 20000 and Bitron C 110W.
2 year warranty + 1 year demand warranty.
- Significantly less maintenance is required, thanks to coarse debris extraction
- More convenience, thanks to automatically driven self-cleaning of the belt filter. Adjustable cleaning sensor controls the belt run, depending on the degree of pollution. incl. LED function check
- Cleaning of filter sponges directly in the filter, without removal
- Sludge drain with slide valve for removing debris from the filter system
- Different filter media for optimal development of filter bacteria
- Use of the PhosLess filter media tubes as needed for string algae reduction (optional accessory)
- Optimally matched to OASE AquaMax Eco filter pumps
- Direct connection possibility for Bitron C and Eco UVC clarifiers
- Reinforced strap material for an extended service life
- Double-sealed engine for an extended service life
- Water distributor without danger of clogging: Distributes the water uniformly on the belt filter
- Sludge basket with greater volume and simplified handling
- Rubberized separating lip for outstanding separation result
- Free brush for occasional cleaning of the belt filter
- Manual belt run now possible via button
- Highly effective flow-through filter for ponds up to 90.0 m3
|Dimensions filter (L x W x H)||mm||788x590x645|
|Rated voltage (primary, secondary)||230V/50Hz, 12V/AC|
|Cable length 12 V device (with power unit)||m||2.10 (power unit) + 5.00|
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee)||Years||2 + 1|
|Number of filter foams, total||units||16|
|Number of blue filter foams||units||4|
|Number of red filter foams||units||6|
|Number of purple filter foams||units||6|
|Special filter granules||kg||5.00|
|Coarse debris extraction||µ m||300|
|Connection inlet filter||mm||25 / 38 / 50|
|Connection inlet filter||1", 1¼", 1½"|
|Connections, outlet filters||2", DN110|
|Sludge discharge connections||DN 50|
|Max flow rate||l/h||12500|
|Suitable for ponds up to max.||m 3||90.0|
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock||m 3||45.0|
|Suitable for ponds with koi||m 3||22.5|
|connection to||Bitron C 36 - 110 W, Bitron Eco 120 - 240 W|
We aim to dispatch orders received before midday Monday to Friday on the same day where possible. In most cases our items are available for 1 to 2 day delivery at a competitive price and are trackable via DPD or APC.
First class delivery within 24-48 Hours. Uk Mainland £3.95 & Koi Delivery £29.99.
Palletised items - Some large oversize products, typically items weighing more than 30kg, may require delivery via pallet. Standard Pallet charge is approx. £50.00. To ensure there are no delays with delivery, please include a contact number when placing the order. Overseas – DHL and UPS, cost based on weight / volume at checkout.
Standard Price For Fish Shipping £29.99 GBP